SmartCoin Financials Private Limited (“us”, “We”, “SmartCoin” or “Company”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of policy
1. SmartCoin mobile application software (“Application” or “App”) available on our site OR hosted on the Google Play Store (“App Site”), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”).
2. Any of the services accessible through the App (“Services”) those are available on the App Site or other sites of ours (“Services Sites”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Information we may collect from you
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- provided by filling in forms in the App or on the App Site (together Our Sites);
- provided by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat);
- including information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services (such as applying for a loan), search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites; and
- including your name, address, gender, date of birth, e-mail addresses, phone number, username, password and other registration information, PAN card, aadhar number, financial information such as employer name, monthly salary, bank account no., bank statements, credit information, login-in credentials of third parties such as social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn and other such platforms), copies of identification documents, biometric information, digital signature keys, personal description and photographs.
- technical information, including your email addresses, the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your Device's IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your device operating system, the type of browser you use, or your Device’s location and time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact lists, call logs, SMS logs, installed apps, browsing history, Facebook friends, contact lists from other social media accounts, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information); and
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (Log Information).
Tracking and cookies
We may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the App, App Site, Appstore or Service Site. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the App or browse any of the sites and also allows us to improve the App and our sites.
Uses made of the information
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
Information collected by us shall be used to:
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other parties, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have applied for a loan on any given day).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download or use the App to credit reference bureaus.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information:
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. By using this App, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, infrastructure failures by the Company or any intermediary (including telecom and internet service providers), or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We will use your data for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base or loan portfolio and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information will always be anonymous.
Should we wish to use your information for marketing purposes, we will inform you prior to such use. You shall be entitled to prevent such usage by informing us, within 10 days of being informed of the proposed use, that you do not wish to disclose such information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.