TEACHER GRANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Grant Amount: $500
Deadlines: October 21st, 2022 & February 10th, 2023
- Must be a current DECTFL member in good standing.
- Application MUST be submitted electronically with official links.
- Physical or emailed applications will NOT be considered.
- Provide up-to-date Resume or CV.
- 2 Letters of recommendation. From any of the following:
- Supervisor, (past/present) colleague, student, guardian, or mentor.
- Completed application submitted by due date: 10/21/22 or 2/10/23 by 11:59 PM.
- Note: Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Money must be used for expenses related to WL instruction or professional development:
- Materials/Supplies, professional development, subscriptions, etc.
- Submit visual evidence of funds spent for awarded purpose(s) within 6 month of dispersal.
- Within 3 months, provide a written narrative of how the funds were spent and a description of the pedagogical benefits of the activities undertaken.
Note: Past winners must wait three (3) years to apply again.
Applicant Information: CLICK HERE FOR GRANT APPLICATION
- Current School & District (if any)
- Phone Number
- Level(s) / Language(s) Taught
- Year(s) Taught
- Language Experience
- Extracurricular Activities
- Plan: Detailed use of funds and timeline of implementation. (250 word limit)
- Rationale: Impact on teaching practice and benefit to students. (250 word limit)
Recommendations: (x2) CLICK HERE FOR RECOMMENDATION FORM
- Contact Information (Email / Phone Number)
- Relationship to Applicant
- Category Ratings. (Out of a total 5 points: 1-unacceptable, 5-exceptional)
- Language Ability
- Written Recommendation. (500 word limit)