Stitcher’s Helper Tutorial
1. From the main screen, select a calculator from the list.
2. On the calculator screen you chose, input the necessary data.
2. When you’re finished entering your data, it will have calculated the final value for you.
However, you don’t have to be done here! If you’d like to save this entire calculator to a project so you’ll remember it later, you can! Select the Add to project button.
3. A dialog will popup asking you to select an existing project. The three buttons at the top of the screen filter your projects between ones that are in progress, on hold, or completed. Select a project.
4. Now the calculator has been saved to the project you selected!