2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
Information and Signups
LFS layout event, with TBO cars, run on multiple servers with a point to point layout on each. Featuring a Super Special and 3 other stages, totalling around 15 minutes of driving, through all of LFS’ environments, testing rallying skills to the limit. A tracker will be used to record the times and penalties, and display the results.
There are an unlimited amount of signups, as it is each driver versus the stopwatch.
Signups must be submitted in the following format - use the google spreadsheets form:
- username,full name,country,number,team name,car
The same car from the TBO class must be used throughout the season to score points. The RB4 has a 5% restriction, while the XRT and FXO are unrestricted.
All drivers must carry a passenger in the car on each stage.
- Test Rally - 1700 UTC, 29th May 2011
- Stage 1 - Super Special - BL3_WRC_1_SS
- Stage 2 - Westhill - WE1X_WRC_2
- Stage 3 - Farmer’s Path - WE1X_WRC_3
- Stage 4 - Blackwood - BL3X_WRC_4
- Rally of South City - 1700 UTC, 17th July 2011
- Stage 1 - Super Special - SO6X_WRC_1_SS
- Stage 2 - Kenton - SO3X_WRC_2
- Stage 3 - Mewsway Sprint - SO3X_WRC_3
- Stage 4 - Bromley - SO3X_WRC_4
- Aston Rally Stages - 1700 UTC, TBA August 2011
- Stage 1 - Super Special -
- Stage 2 - TBA -
- Stage 3 - TBA -
- Stage 4 - TBA -
- 4 stages per rally, starting with a 1 v 1 Super Special
- Each stage takes place on a different server
- Stages MUST be done in numerical order
- 2 drivers will take part in the Super Special, from the starting grid
- In all other stages, drivers shall start at 1 minute intervals
- Drivers are required to be familiar with the layouts, or future participation may be refused.
- Car reset is allowed, but will incur a 60 second penalty per use.
- Not finishing a stage will result in being given a time equal to 200% of the stage winner’s total time for that stage.
- Going out of bounds or being unable to continue in the correct route on a stage for whatever reason will be considered not finishing.
- Drivers who time out may rejoin only once, and only when called to start again.
- Driver name format: 01 F.Lastname
- Each car must carry a passenger on each stage, or face a 60 second penalty.
1 point for each stage win, 2 points for incurring no penalties on a rally.
- Any protests should be PM’d to boothy and pmd9409 within 36 hours of the event.
- Car reset: 60 seconds per use
- Not carrying a passenger: 60 seconds per stage
- Autocross object hits or Jump-start: per LFS’ penalty system
- The admin team reserves the right assess penalties where they see fit in outstanding circumstances