Shrimp Stir Fry with Sweet Potato Noodles
12 ounce package sweet potato noodles
1 pound cooked jumbo shrimp
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
1/4 head cabbage, thinly sliced
handful fresh basil, chopped
15 drops liquid stevia
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok with the olive oil on medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, pepper, and cabbage, and put the lid on the wok. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Take the top off and add basil, noodles and shrimp. Stir for a minute to heat everything evenly.
- Take off heat and add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with a variety of condiments (tamari, fish sauce, etc.).
Find the original recipe at The Daily Dietribe.