1 cup milk
½ cup h2o
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons butter
1. blend in blender, let rest 1 hour (or overnight),
2. pour a small amount to make a thin crepe and swirl it around the lightly buttered hot skillet,
3. cook in skillet for about 1 minute; turn (loosen with the tip of a knife) and cook second side for about 30 seconds.
4. stack on a plate under a cloth; they will hold their heat until you've cooked all you want.
5. serve with lemon and powdered sugar or strawberries and whipped cream or hazelnut/chocolate spread (nutella)
or all of these or any fresh fruit that’s in season (mmmm…blackberries)
~Mick almost always has his crepes with fresh sliced pear, raspberry sauce, and whipped cream. That combination is really good.
If you want a tutorial on crepes with pictures, go here: