1. Open the VoiceThread app.
2. Click on Sign In
3. Click on Edit next to Using voicethread.com
4. Enter ________ for the custom domain ((if applicable)
5. Login using your Voicethread account:
Click Done in the upper right corner.
This may take 15-30 seconds to load.
1. Press Create (bottom options bar) to start a new voicethread.
2. Press the plus symbol to add media from your LIbrary or Camera.
3. Name your voicethread by clicking on the Edit button, followed by Done.
4. Click to where the pictures are stored. Select multiple pictures by tapping on as many as you would like to add. Press Done.
5. Press and hold any of the pictures to start the sorter mode. Drag, drop, or delete any images using your finger/stylus.
1. Find an image that you wish to add to your library.
2. Click on the image to make sure that you’re viewing the full size image.
3. Click and hold on the image until the Save Image option appears.
4. Click on Save Image. This image will now be in your Photos library.
1. Look for the Comment symbol when you are playing back your Voicethread.
2. Click on the Comment symbol and choose to leave a text, voice, or video comment.
At this time, email is the only way to share the Voicethread through the app. To share with your class groups, please log into Voicethread on a computer and share with the entire class.
1. Click on the Account tab
2. Click on Sign Out (upper left)
1. Click on Home, followed by Created by Me
2. Click on the Voicethread that you wish to Edit.
3. Click on Edit (upper right corner).
4. Add additional media and press Save.
To add more comments, click on the Play button and then the Comment button.
If the Voicethread app is not responding, please try the following:
1. Try logging out of your account and logging back in.
2. Try force closing the app.
3. Check here for more Voicethread mobile support: http://voicethread.com/support/howto/Mobile/