- 1 (14 ounce) package small wonton wrappers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 quart peanut oil for frying
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a large skillet or deep-fryer.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, ginger, green onion, parsley, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and crabmeat.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold the wonton wrapper over the stuffing to make a triangle. Fold the two points of the triangle up. Moisten the edges with a little water, and seal. Place prepared wontons under a slightly moist paper towel until ready for frying.
- Add 3 or 4 wontons to the hot oil, and cook until golden brown, turning once. Set aside on paper towels to drain. Repeat until all wontons have been fried. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
Yields: 60-80 pieces
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com