Lyman Moore Announcements
Thursday April 12, 2018
- Schedule for today:
- Advisory 7:45-7:50
- Block 1 7:50-8:40
- Block 2 8:40-9:30
- Block 3 9:30-10:20
- Block 4 10:20-11:35 Lunch
- (8th 10:20-10:45, 6th 10:45-11:10, 7th 11:10-11:35)
- Block 5 11:35-12:25
- Block 6 12:25-1:15
- Advisory 1:15-1:25
- Pep Rally 1:25-2:15
- There will be no 6th grade SAGA lunch today.
- Today is Read Your Heart Out Day! Ms. Rooks and Ms. Burke will be hosting events for classes today in the library. Thank you for organizing and helping us celebrating literacy and reading!
- This week is also National Librarians week. Please join me in thanking Ms. Rooks and Ms Burke for all they are doing to make our library and awesome resource and productive space to learn here at Moore.
- This afternoon we will have our Spirit Week Pep Rally School Gathering. Expectations are as follows:
- Students, remember to be Respectful and be Responsible. This event is about coming together as a school community to show our appreciation for one another.
- We will have times when it is appropriate to make noise. We will prompt and remind you of these times.
- We will also have times when everyone needs to be calm and be listening respectfully. When adults and kids raise the 0, please help us all get as quiet as possible as quickly as possible so we can keep things moving.
- Quote of the Day: Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. -Aldous Huxley
- Joke of the Day: What has forty feet and sings? The school chorus.