Sauteed Green Beans
From my Mama’s kitchen
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat up a saute pan with a little EVOO.
2. Snap off the ends of the green beans and rinse. Slice grape tomatoes in half (sometimes I leave them whole)
3. Place a little minced garlic in the oil and allow to heat up.
4. Add the green beans and saute on medium heat for several minutes.
5. Once the green beans are sauteed to your liking, throw in the tomatoes and heat for a few minutes and serve.
Printed from The Gray House Divided