Roasted Fall Vegetables
* 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 3 carrots, cut into 1 inch thick circles
* 1/2 pound brussel sprouts, halved
* 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
* 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
* 1 Tb dried oregano
* 1 Tb dried rosemary
* 1 tsp dried thyme
* 1 tsp dried basil
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 Tb black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Grease an 11 x 17 inch baking pan with olive oil.
3. Place vegetables in a large bowl and toss with herbs, salt and pepper. Pour the oil over the vegetables and toss well, making sure all the vegetables are coated. Add more oil if they still seem too dry.