FAIR TRADE VOICE 2012- 2013
COMMITTEE RECRUITMENT- APPLICATION FORM
Name (Chinese and English):
Curriculum and year:
Please indicate your order of preference with numbers 1 to 5 for the following positions:
(1 being the position the most preferred and 5 being the position the least preferred)
Order of Preference
(1) Leading Fair Trade Voice Committee, setting goals and giving clear directions
Vice-Chairperson (External Affairs)
(1) Liaise with external parties including existing partners like Oxfam, Crossroads Foundation, Fair Trade Hong Kong, traders engaging in Fair Trade and potential sponsors
(2) Handle invitations of collaboration from other students’ groups and NGOs in tertiary institutions
(1) Handle financial records and bookkeeping of the organization
(2) Perform financial control on campaign
(3) Contact and negotiate with potential sponsors
(1) Design booklets, leaflets and posters
(2) Maintain and enhance the website of the organization
(3) Publish newsletters regarding the actions of the organization
Education and Research Officer
(1) Conduct research on Fair Trade issues for the purpose of external and internal education
(2) Identify opportunities for HKU to increase the application of fair trade
I have other talents to contribute!
Your Own Position Description:
Please answer the followings:
(1) What is your understanding about Fair Trade?
(2) Briefly explain why your interest in joining Fair Trade Voice as a committee member.
(3) Please indicate your available interview time slots:
28 September (Friday) □ 4:30 pm- 5:00 pm
□ 5:00 pm- 5:30 pm
□ 5:30 pm- 6:00 pm
□ 6:00 pm- 6:30 pm
□ I prefer other time slots as follows:
Please return this application form together with your CV to email@example.com by 12noon, 27 September, 2012 (Thursday). Confirmation of interview time and venue (within campus) would be sent to your e-mail by 27 September (Thursday), 11 :59pm.