Qualifying Tournament Application Process
- The Qualifying Tournament Application period takes place in early to mid October.
- An email blast will be sent out to all registered teams, announcing the Qualifying Tournament Application Process and the dates and times event applications will be accepted.
- The purpose of this Qualifying Tournament Application process is to determine which qualifying tournament each team wishes to attend, so that tournament assignments can be made in a way that satisfies the highest number of teams possible.
- MI FLL will try to place teams at their first tournament choice, but that will not always be possible. Please provide a second and third tournament choice that works for your team. Not providing alternate choices will delay your placement in an event.
- If a tournament receives more applications than their capacity, priority will be given in this order:
- Teams who meet all the Event Application Requirements
- The date and time the application is submitted
A team’s choice of qualifying tournament determines which Championship Tournament the team can attend, based on qualification. Teams can only attend one Championship Tournament. Teams may not directly choose which Championship Tournament they attend.