3 large cucumbers
1/4 tbsp salt
1 tbsp vinegar
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 1/2 tbsp red pepper paste
1/2 tbsp sugar
- Peel the skin from the cucumbers.
- Julienne the cucumber except for the inner core that contains the seeds.
- Place the cucumber pieces in a large bowl. Mix in the salt and vinegar and mix well so that the pieces of cucumber are coated with the salt and vinegar. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the cucumber in cold water. Place the cucumber pieces in a strainer to remove the excess water. Pat the pieces of cucumber down with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Transfer the cucumber to a dry mixing bowl. Add the garlic, red pepper paste, and sugar to the bowl.
- Mix together the ingredients and serve.