Serving Size 4
* 1 container (about 1&1/2 cups) plain or vanilla soy yogurt
* 1 cup granola
For The Sauce
* 1 lb strawberries
* splash lemon juice
* 1/2 cup beet sugar or agave nectar
* 2-3 tablespoons water
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch (if you want a thicker sauce)
For the Sauce
1. Clean the strawberries, cut off the tops and dice them to 4 equal pieces.
2. Put the strawberries into a saucepan, add the sweetener, splash some lemon juice over and a bit of water.
3. Cook the strawberries until soft and there is liquid.
4. Mash lightly until the mixture is soft and just begins to boil.
5. If you want the sauce to be thicker, mix 2 tsp. cornstarch with 2-3 tablespoons of water and add to the raspberry sauce.
6. Return to the stove and boil, stirring, until the sauce thickens and become clear.
Allow to cool before serving.
For the Parfaits
1. Put 1 tablespoon of strawberry sauce in the bottom of 4 parfait glasses.
2. Put a layer of soy yogurt on top and then another layer of strawberry sauce. Top with granola and enjoy!