Quantitative Research Analyst
Large multi-strategy hedge fund in Greenwich, CT is looking for quantitative research analyst to research and develop global macro trading strategies.
Job responsibilities include:
· Working closely with portfolio manager and other team members to research, develop, test and implement trading strategies.
· Identifying new trading ideas.
· Gathering and cleaning data.
· Building, testing and coding trading systems and statistical analyses tools.
· Interpreting and presenting results.
The ideal candidates should possess:
· 3+ years of relevant experience in investing and trading industry
· Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (math, statistics, physics, computer science, financial engineering, etc.) or finance/economics.
· 2+ years of solid experience in C/C++.
· Hands on experience with financial high-frequency data a strong plus.
· Working experience analyzing large financial datasets using statistical tools (R/S+, Matlab, etc.)
· Prefer 2+ years development experience in enterprise class software solutions.
· Experience with Unix/Linux environments and test-driven development.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
· Attention to details.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org