CAMP CONSERVATION GROUP
March 3 , 2011
- The website has been updated to use Google Docs to make it easier to review/update and print documents.
- Be sure to check the Calendar and the Work Day Sign up Sheet for the new work days posted for 2011.
- Reminder, unless specified otherwise, the camp is closed for hunting on Friday (all day), Saturday (all day) and Sunday morning till noon until the deer gun season.
- The Annual First Workday Meeting will be March 5, 2011. 8:00 a.m.
- We will draw for zones on this day.
- All Members will have to bring a check to the annual meeting, in the amount of $16.75 made out to DAN BEARD COUNCIL in order to process their 74 membership in the Boy Scouts for 2011.
- Jason Pigg has been promoted to Properties Manager and will be overseeing 3 different camps in this area. He will be interviewing for a new Lead Ranger position in the next few weeks. He will also be hiring a new Part Time Ranger, due to the fact that Nick was transferred to Dayton, Ohio.
- Jason will still be working with our Conservation Group.
- New applicants will be interviewed on February 12, 2011. In order to be interviewed you would have had to submit and application prior to December 31, 2010.
- Our group worked 488 hours last year in our effort to support any and all Camp Maintenance.
- The group reported 14 deer kills. 4 bucks and 10 does. If you have not reported a deer that was taken during the 2010/2011 Camp Season, please send me an e-mail, so that the records can be brought up to date. Thanks.
- Send pictures of deer taken from the 2010 season to the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to have your picture posted in the members photo gallery, send a picture to email@example.com
See you on March 5, 2011.