MHSA Masters 2011
This is an open event, for all SAMAA helicopter pilots. Bring your family and friends
And let’s have fun. At least two flight lines will be in operation to accommodate all.
Tel No: ____________________________________
Cell No: ________________________________________________
E-Mail Address: _________________________________________
SAMAA No: _______________________Exp date: _____________________
MHSA No: ________________________Paid Member___________________
Frequencies: _________________Helicopter: 1)_______________2)_________________
FAI – F3c
Class Entered: (Tick one only)
1. SAMAA membership is mandatory – Please present your membership card.
2. Deadline for entries is Monday 3rd October 2011.
3. ENTRY FEE IS R 250.00 for all classes.
4. Please e-mail entries to Ian.Brandon@eagleford.co.za or alternatively fax to (011) 786 2765.
5. Competition starts on Sunday 16th October 2011 at 08:30 a.m. Pilots briefing at 8:00 a.m.
Pilots briefing is mandatory i.e. no attendance at pilots briefing equals no flying.
6. Please bring your own peg reflecting your frequency and name 2.4 GHz included.
7. PLEASE NOTE : PEG ON BOARD IS MANDATORY
8. MHSA membership forms will be available on the day .
Food and drinks will be on sale throughout the day
I declare that I am a fully paid SAMAA member in good standing. I agree to abide by the competition checks & rules. I indemnify the Organizers and the Hosting Club against any claims for damages, loss or personal injury resulting from participation and/or attendance the above mentioned competition/event.
Signed: ______________________ Date: ______________________
For queries, please contact:
John van der Merwe ( Snoopy’s ) – 0834106449
Nico Wepener ( Snoopy’s ) – 0820576168
Ian Brandon ( MHSA )- 083 458 8042
Directions to Snoopy’s is available on www.snoopys.co.za