From the Kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
* 4 slices of Top Round Thin Beef Cutlets
* 1 bag of Wegmans Matchbox Carrot sticks (you will only need about 6 TBSPS)
* 4 slices of Provolone cheese
* a handful of Baby Spinach
* Salt and Pepper for seasoning
* 4 TBSP of Olive Oil
* 1/3 cup of Dry Red Wine
* All Purpose Flour
* Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
* Spread out the Beef Cutlet
* Lay a slice of Cheese on the top.
* Put 1 1/2 TBSP of Carrot on top of the Cheese
* Put about 7 Leaves of Baby Spinach on top of the Carrot
* Roll the meat all the way to the end with Seam side down and season all sides with salt and pepper.
* Repeat these steps with the remaining Beef Cutlets and set aside.
* In a small shallow dish, put about 3/4 of a cup of flour seasoned with with Salt and Pepper
* Carefully coat the outside of the Pizzaiola Rolls with the Flour. Set Aside.
* Heat 4 TBSP of Olive Oil in a Large Frying Pan on Medium High Heat.
* Once oil is hot, brown beef on all sides ( about 2-3 minutes a side)
* Add the Red Wine to pan and let cook another minute.
* Transfer Beef Rolls to a Baking Dish and pour all of the liquid from the frying pan over the top.
* Bake uncovered for 30 minutes
Make a side dish or two and enjoy!!!