Instructions for enabling non-profit live-streaming on your YouTube channel
1. Log into your YouTube account
2. Click on your YouTube username in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings” from the drop down menu
3. On the “Overview” tab, under “QuickLinks to Partner and Ad Programs” click on the link marked “Live Streaming”
4. You will be prompted to read and accept an online agreement by clicking the check box at the bottom of the screen. This agreement is similar to our Content Licensing Agreement for YouTube partners but does not include language about monetization.
5. Once you accept the agreement, your account will be enabled for live-streaming and you will be prompted to create a live event.
6. Please follow the instructions in our Quick Start Help Guide to create live events and learn more.