Dana L. Uribe
438 Quaker Church Road Randolph, NJ 07869 • 973.615.5233 • email@example.com
3/11 - 8/11 • Element Six Creative Group • Boonton, NJ
- Developed and implemented strategic marketing and sales plans for new business development.
- Generated over $25,000 in new business over 3-month period.
- Relationship management with client accounts including estimates, proposals, presentations and media plans.
- Lead account representative for new and existing clients to establish project scope, create and execute project timelines. Collaborated with creative team to ensure effective outcomes.
- Responsible for financial reporting of receivables and budget forecasting.
- Interfaced with external agencies to effectively execute production needs.
- Traffic management between creative team and clients projects to ensure optimal performance and deliverables.
- Responsible for creating project reports and running weekly staff meetings with partners, creative team, production and accounts departments.
1/06 - 2/11 • BD (Becton Dickinson & Co.) • Franklin Lakes, NJ
Marketing Coordinator, Distributor Management/Team Lead, OEM
- Developed and implemented alternate site promotions and sales incentives, conducted analysis and ROI measurements to determine success and incremental revenue gains of $1.2 million.
- Ownership, development and implementation of annual sales meeting plan. Coordinated exhibits for 72 trade shows and distributor sales meetings while reducing the overall expenditure and generating an increase in sales leads.
- Developed and managed marketing and sales meetings budget of $500,000 for department, expanding the reach to customers while cutting costs. Created financial reports including projected spending.
- Created and conducted training program for new sales associates on optimizing relationships with distributor sales reps through consultative sales techniques.
- Generated and executed advertising plan with product platforms for top distributors ensuring alignment with platform key objectives and business focus. Placed over 90 advertisements in distributor vehicles in FY10.
- Utilized distributor intranet sites to establish a library of sales tools for distributor reps to increase BD market share. Research, identify and create new sales tools to maximize Distributor Sales Representative and BD Sales Representative relationships.
- Created a cross business catalog serving as a comprehensive selling tool containing a variety of products specific to the alternate site market.
- As team lead, directed the redesign of OEM website utilizing custom content management tool.
- Created customer sell sheet detailing supported products and services of OEM Team.
- Processed customer requests for certifications of compliance and material certifications.
10/03 - 1/06 • BD (Becton Dickinson & Co.) • Franklin Lakes, NJ
Marketing / Administrative Assistant, Distributor Management
- Implemented marketing plans, executed assigned tactics, tracked and measured results of promotions.
- Coordinated and supervised activities required to manage the distribution management initiatives, with primary emphasis on distributor communications.
- Executed all aspects of key advertising and promotional activities including development of sales collateral, media campaigns, electronic selling tools and catalogs.
- Coordinated sales meetings, tradeshows and regional meetings including exhibits, promotional activities and staffing.
- Responsible for budget management, accurate forecasting and reporting of expenses on a periodic basis.
Dana L. Uribe
4/03 - 10/03 • CLP Packaging Solutions, Inc. • Fairfield, NJ
- Responsibilities included coordinating exhibits at trade shows and conventions.
- Organized team meetings and overseas conference calls. Created PowerPoint Presentations for marketing meetings with potential customers.
- Created and implemented a system of sales leads for sales reps and ensuring timely follow-up.
12/02 - 4/03 • The Compass Group, Inc. • Montville, NJ
Associate Meeting and Event Planner
- Coordinated conventions and stockholder's meetings for two national accounts including site searches, contract negotiations, event orders, agenda planning, budget forecasting and tracking attendees.
- Responsible for production of membership directories, bi-annual newsletters, and convention mailings.
- Served as Executive Secretary for both accounts charged with financial reporting, managing databases, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
1/94 - 12/02 • Condor Industries, Inc. • Parsippany, NJ
- Managed office of executives and field employees.
- Designed and implemented a small business accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll infrastructure for a printing press transport and rigging company.
- Managed trucking fuel taxes and permits, DOT compliance, insurance audits, equipment rentals, and hiring of subcontractors.
- Initiated, planned and supported policies for group health, 401k plan, workers compensation, and business coverage.
- Sourced and implemented local network and productivity software for small office.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Lotus Notes
- SAP - R3
- Social Media Tools (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
William Paterson University • Wayne, NJ
Bachelors Degree in Communications with concentration in Journalism (in progress).
Bergen Community College • Paramus, NJ
Certificate in Interior Design. Core classes included Drafting, Visual Concepts and History of Decorative Arts.
Passaic County College • Paterson, NJ
Graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Marketing and Small Business Management. Received the Graduate Achievement Award for English Studies.