9am RISE AND SHINE! CAFFEINATE!
- Recording Scene 2 dialogue (this must be done before we start shooting): Sophia and Holly delivering a few lines (including something like “You’re making a big mistake using a drill bit that size.”); Mike tracking and inserting dialogue over existing Scene 2 music. Dialogue must start pretty much right away - it has to end by the time viola starts doing creepy sliding things.
- After doing the Scene 2 dialogue, Sophia finishes things up for Kinko’s: the obituary and the assignment.
- Recording “You’re Making a Big Mistake” - important to get Tanya and Jane vocals tracked before we shoot. We already have Susannah’s. Chorus vocals and other instruments can be added later.
- Mike does rough comp of all tracks and bounces them for playback during shoot.
By 10am, we should be starting to shoot.
- If anyone needs to run home for costumes/props/etc., now is the time. Available people should also split between Kinko’s and CVS. Mike, Susannah, and Rachel need to remain to begin shooting Scene 1. If someone else is available to stay behind (or if John has arrived), we could definitely use help with lighting and playback.
- If we finish shooting Scene 1 before everyone else returns, we will start working on adding viola, flute, etc. to songs that are missing things (Interrogations, Flashbacks, Big Mistake)
- When people return, they should start getting into costume if they are in scenes 2 or 3.
Rest of morning
- Scene 2 - brain drilling: Susannah, Holly, Sophia, Lisa (?) acting; Mike and Rachel shooting; Tanya and/or Jane assisting with lights, props, music playback
- Sophia and one or two available people begin to set up the interrogation room. Others work on recording with Mike or preparing for upcoming scenes.
- Scene 3 - start of interrogation: Susannah, Jane, Tanya, Lisa (?) acting; Mike and Rachel shooting; Holly and John assist with playback and lights; Sophia works on setting up kitchen and attic for flashback scenes.
- librarian costumes
3:30pm - BACK TO WORK!
- [Interrogation scenes, then flashback scenes, then big mistake.] <- Sorry for lack of details - I’m about to head back over! See you soon :)
- Any recording that still needs to be done should happen now.
- GO SLEEP!
Late until later until deadline:
- Mike edits and stuff. Rachel cuts down clips from her camera as well.
- Mike finishes rough cut, then hopefully sleeps.
- Mike finishes final cut, renders, exports, etc.
- ETERNAL GLORY!
- Recording stuff to squeeze in when possible throughout the day - not crucial pre-shooting. All of these items require Mike OR Sophia engineering:
- Flashback #3 doesn’t exist at all yet - this is the one where Susannah doesn’t take the assignment, so the scene right before the big mistake song. Perhaps we can use the existing chords from flashback #2 and add on dissonant instrumental stuff. No words needed; she’s just freaking out silently for this scene. Playing: Susannah, Rachel, Lisa, maybe Jane (glock) or Holly.
- All flashbacks AND interrogations need bass and drums. Optionally add any/all other instruments as time permits.
- Big Mistake - drums, bass, chorus vox, additional instruments
- Tympani fixes in Scenes 1, 2, 3 (Mike)
- Make sure all waivers get signed (Rachel)