Recipe from: Confessions of a Wannabe Baker
Mini Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
2 1/4 c. crushed Oreos cookie crumbs
1/2 stick butter
2 1/4 c. heavy cream
1 lb cream cheese
2/3 c. sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Oreo cookies crushed.
- Make cookie crumbs in the food processor
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter and stir
- Press into the bottoms of pans going up the sides a little
- Refrigerate the crust for an hour
- Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form and then set aside.
- Add cream cheese (softened), sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon juice and beat until smooth
- Add to heavy cream and mix until incorporated
- Gently fold in Oreo cookies
- Fill pan with filling and refrigerated overnight.
- Remove from spring form pan and serve.