21.0.1180.4 (2012/06/22, r142910)
- Support maximize window command (requires Chrome 21+)
- Allow popups by default
- Fix ChromeDriver incompatibility with Chrome 20 and before
- Update geolocation command to match WebDriver spec
- Standardize colors to RGBA (updated atoms to r17181)
- Change logging preferences ‘loglevel’ to accept string instead of integer
- Disable keep-alive by default
20.0.1133.0 (2012/05/12, r136242)
- Implement geolocation command (requires Chrome 20+)
- Update HTML5 storage commands to match WebDriver spec
- Fix switch to frame so that even if the index or name of the frame changes, the original frame will still be targeted
- Exit with correct code if webserver port is unavailable
- Added runner for WebDriver Java acceptance tests and public bot
19.0.1068.0 (2012/03/14, r126342)
- Add capabilities for setting Chrome per-user and per-install prefs on startup
- Implement file upload command
- Add ability to to work with print preview constrained tabs (requires Chrome 19+)
- Fix logging command to return timestamps since unix epoch instead of chromedriver start time
- Tweaks to log file format
18.0.1022.0 (2012/01/30, r119625)
- Implement window position/sizing commands (requires Chrome 18+); location/size is for the entire window, not the page.
- Track and send current modifier state with all mouse commands; this enables ctrl+click with the advanced user interactions (requires Chrome 18+)
- Support HTML5 storage commands
- Allow user to specify chromedriver server log path via --log-path argument; change default location to current working directory, or temporary directory if current directory is not writable
- Ignore certificate related errors when loading pages by default
- Return server information in the /status command
- Fix crash that occurs when current working directory is not writable
- Fix chromedriver server logging on windows
- Update atoms to r15724
- Add support for keycode text conversion with aura using X
18.0.995.0 (2012/01/03, r116107)
- Support for WebDriver Proxy capability
- Implement logging API; log all command requests and responses at INFO level
- Return error codes for cases where an open alert blocks an operation and where a user tries to interact with an alert when there is none
- Allow websites to use geolocation/notification APIs without user consent (Chrome 15+)
- Implement no-element typing command
- Don’t throw an error when selecting an option that causes an alert
- Allow selecting option tags in optgroups (from email@example.com)
- Fix ‘Maximum call stack size exceeded’ error when finding elements (from atoms update)
- Fix case where ‘Compound selectors not permitted’ error was being returned erroneously (from atoms update)
- Fix proxy launcher error on shutdown on mac/linux
- Fix freeze during shutdown when alerts are present on mac
- Change chrome 18 to close tabs synchronously
- Don’t display stack traces with no symbols and clean up error messages
- Don’t wait for page loads when quiting or closing a window
17.0.963.0 (2011/12/07, r113143)
- New capability ‘chrome.extensions’. Specifies a list of extensions, each in the form of a base64 encoded crx file, to install on startup.
- New capability ‘chrome.detach’. If true, Chrome will not exit if the ChromeDriver server dies.
- Better support for finding chrome/chromium on all platforms.
- Detect and report some cases where clicking will not affect target element.
- Fix single and multi file uploads.
- Toggle when clicking a muti-select option, not just select.
- Fix clicking convex svg elements.
- Change getTitle to always return the title of the topmost window.
- Fix handling alerts when the target is not the topmost window.
- Fix snapshotting on non-windows platforms (requires Chrome 17+).
- Don’t resize for snapshotting (requires Chrome 17+).
- Upgrade mongoose webserver to 3.0+