6 Eggs, large, hard boiled (2 whole ones and 4 egg whites)
Dijon Mustard, 1 tbsp.
Greek yogurt, plain, 0% fat, 1 tbsp.
Mayonnaise with Olive Oil, 1 tbsp.
Green Onions, Fresh, 1/4 cup chopped
Black Pepper, fresh ground, to taste
*Paprika, a dash, for decoration
1. Boil the eggs. Cool them and separate yokes and egg whites out of four eggs. Discard the yokes.
2. Cut 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites into pieces.
3. Chop fresh green onion.
4. In a bowl, mix together mustard, mayo and yogurt. Add the cut eggs and onions, black pepper to the dressing. Mix carefully.
5. Chill the salad for an hour. Serve cool on top of finely cut fresh spinach.
Nutritional info: 2 servings (1 cup)
* Calories: 171
* Fat: 7g Carbs: 4g (fiber: 0g) Protein: 18g