- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 packages (8 squares each) Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough or cut into desired shapes with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter and place on the prepared baking sheet. Insert a wooden toothpick into each ball. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate Return to wax paper and remove toothpick. Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
Yield: 4 dozen
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com