Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces (10 ounces)
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and minced red onion. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, strawberries, almonds and blue cheese crumbles. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Yields: 8 servings
- If you cannot find raspberry balsamic vinegar, you can substitute regular balsamic vinegar.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com