Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole
a recipe by magsandlou.blogspot.com
-1 lb pork sausage (I like bob evans)
-2 1/2 cups milk
-1 t salt
-1 t ground mustard
-6 slices white bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
-1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a skillet brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard. Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
3. Pour into grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Remove 20-30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered @ 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.