I prefer that all lessons be paid at the first lesson of the month, for the entirety of the month. You may pay week-to-week if that is best for you. Cash and checks are prefered, paypal can also be accepted.
- If I have to cancel a lesson, any additional funds can be either refunded or credited to the next month’s lessons.
- If you need to cancel a lesson please let me know as soon as you can.
- Lessons canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Lessons canceled prior to 24 hours before the scheduled time will be rescheduled (time permitting) or credited to the next lesson.
- Exceptions can be made for emergencies.
- Please show up 5 to 10 min before your scheduled lesson time.
- If I start a lesson late I will do my best to give you the full time of the lesson or add time to the next lesson.
- If the student shows up late the lesson will end at the scheduled time (in order to start the next lesson on time) and the fee will remain the same.
- Students will be expected to purchase their own books and sticks.
- I have some tabla and frame drums available for rental or purchase if you are interested in trying these instruments.
- Tabla students should have a 3 ring binder and bring paper and a pencil to every lesson.
- You are welcome to record any/all part of the lesson for your review.