* 1 large onion, finely chopped
* 3 celery, finely chopped
* salt and pepper
* about 5 cups of corn bread
* 1 tsp sage
* 1 tsp thyme
* 1 cup vegan "chicken" broth, such as Better than Bouillon or vegetable stock
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add the oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and saute until softened, about 8 minutes.
3. Season with sage, thyme and salt and pepper. Stir well and cook another 30 seconds.
4. Add cornbread and pour half a cup of broth over the stuffing, gently toss. If needed, add the other half cup of broth. The stuffing should feel moist but not wet.
5. Stuff into a "turkey" and place remaining stuffing into a casserole dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 to 60 minutes, or until top is browned and crisp.