Zucchini Lemon Cookies
Adapted from Food52
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar in a mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix until incorporated. Add lemon zest and zucchini, mix until fully combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until all of the flour has been added and is completely mixed in. Do not overbeat.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes, or until edges of cookie are golden.