Dates Stuffed With Parmesan
- 16 large dates
- 1 piece (3 ounces) Parmesan cheese
- 16 walnut halves
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast walnuts until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Using a paring knife, slit dates lengthwise, (do not cut all the way through) and remove pits.
- Cut Parmesan into thin shards about the length of the date.
- Place a walnut half and a piece of cheese in each date and close the date around the cheese to seal.
Note: The stuffed dates can be wrapped in plastic and kept at room temperature for several hours.
Yields: 16 pieces
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com