Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Sea Salt
- 20-26 baby red potatoes, about 3 pounds total weight, each 1 ½-2 inches in diameter
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 7-10 springs of rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary. Toss to coat.
- Spread into a roasting pan in a single layer and roast until a knife inserted shows no resistance, about 1 ½ hours.
Yields: 6 servings
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com