Honey Corn Bread Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter, sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add honey, eggs and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, cornmeal and baking powder. Mix into butter mixture. Stir in milk and corn. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Yields: 12 muffins
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com