OpenStreetMap Foundation
Management Team meeting

Jan 4th, 2012 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET  

Participants

Expecting: Andy Allan, Henk Hoff, Harry Wood, Oliver Kühn, Steve Coast, Mikel Maron, Matt Amos, Michael Collinson

Present: Henk Hoff, Michael Collinson, Andy Allan, Mikel Maron

Apologies: Matt Amos, Harry Wood

Minutes previous meeting

November 30th, 2011

Proposed: Andy

Seconded: Henk

Accepted

December 14th, 2011

Proposed: Mikel

Seconded: Mike

Accepted

Agenda & Minutes

Online Calendar

We would like to have a shared online calendar. The gCalendar of osmfoundation.org does not work good enough for accounts outside the group. Action: Mikel

WG minutes to MT

Action: Henk >> send our reminder for WG to send their minutes to MT for informational purposes.

Working Group action plan for 2012 (Big Audacious Goals)  

Discussing the WG plans on the mailinglist (and how they relate to the BAG set in Seattle). Want to have plans from all WG discussed by the next MT meeting.

Maps4All.org

Sam has send us an e-mail with several questions related to the start-up of the Maps4All project. The MT has approved various interim measures:

1) That donations may be solicited via the OSMF donate button for the purposes of this project

2) That donations intended exclusively for the project are to be made with the comment “mapsforall”

3) That Sam may spend these donations, on an accrual basis, on this project

4) That these interim measures are valid until the 1st February only.

It is expected that the maps4all project will seek approval for the formation of a working group at the next MT meeting on 1st February.

Action Henk: Ping treasurer related to the financial aspect of above

We do not have a procedure how to set up a new WG.

Action: Henk to draft a short procedure to send around to MT for input

Action: Mikel check with Sam on starting the procedure to form a Maps4All WG.

Responsibilities of Management Team

Andy to solicit input from Management Team and Board on codifying the division of responsibilities between the two groups, and to publish these for the benefit of the OSMF members. Will also email regarding quorums for meetings, financial authority and so on.

Ongoing

Update from the Working Groups

Data

...

Engineering

...

License / Legal

Local Chapters

...

Operations

Communication

...

SotM

...

Strategic

...

Meeting ended 20:03 GMT

Next meeting

Wednesday Feb 1st, 7pm GMT, dial-in http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120201T19