Chocolate Chip Thin Mint Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 11 broken pieces Thin Mint Cookies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, and sugars until combined. Reduce speed to low and add egg, vanilla and peppermint extract; mix until combined. Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and Thin Mint Cookies until just combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets spacing 1 1/2-inches between each. Bake cookies until edges have just begun to set but centers are still very soft, 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Yields: 2 dozen cookies
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com