Learner Traits and Attitudes Prompts
When you are reflecting, we would like you to think about how you are displaying the PYP learner traits and attitudes.
To help you, you can choose one of the questions below to discuss in your reflection.
Remember, choose only one and explain it with lots of detail, complete with proof and examples.
- Which of the Learner Traits or Attitudes have you been displaying? Describe a time which proves this.
- Which of the Learner Traits or Attitudes should you work on? Why? Describe a time which proves this.
- Have you been open minded in this investigation? Why or why not?
- Is there a time when you have been caring during this process?
- What risks have you been taking during the investigation?
- Have you been balanced? Why or why not? Describe a time which proves this.
- What things have you done where you were principled?
- How have you been a great communicator?
- In what ways are you showing that you are a thinker during this exhibition?
- Do you think that you have been knowledgeable during your investigation? Why or why not?
- In what ways have you been an inquirer so far?
- Has there been a time where you have appreciated something during the investigation?
- How committed have you been to this project? Describe a time which proves this.
- How confident have you been about your investigation? Why?
- Would you say that you and your group have cooperated during this process? Why or why not?
- In what ways have you been creative during this process?
- What have you been curious about in this investigation? How have you shown your curiosity?
- Showing empathy is when you put yourself in someone else’s position so you can feel what they feel and understand their thoughts, ideas, and emotions better. Has there been a time when you have done this?
- Would you say that you are enthusiastic about the process? What are you most enthusiastic about? What are you least enthusiastic about?
- Have you been able to work independently and solve your own problems during this process
- Having integrity means that you have a good sense of fairness and honesty. How have you shown this while working on your exhibition?
- In what ways have you shown respect towards others and other things? Describe a time which proves this.
- Would you say that you have been tolerant of other people and things? Describe a time which proves this.