Neapolitan Pizza Dough
mozzarella cheese, sliced
apple, thinly sliced
- Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, use one of your Neapolitan pizza doughs and form a thin oval crust.
- Cover it with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place apple slices on top of the mozzarella.
- Drizzle honey over the apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the apples and honey.
- Slide pizza onto the pizza stone in the oven and bake for 6 minutes.
- Let cool for 3 to 4 minutes then serve.