Present: Simon Poole, Dermot McNally, Michael Collinson
Apologies: Oliver, Henk
Minutes by: Michael
1. Adoption of Minutes of last meetings
The LWG last met May 29th for a short meeting.
The LWG also met May 22nd for for a long-form meeting.
Seconded: Michael (in the absence of Richard)
2. MATTERS ARISING (open action items from previous meetings)
- Grant - Get a license and attribution page link as an XML Comment into these APIs: Rails API. (should be complete soon)
- Mike - combine Bing Imagery License comments as a succinct list for forwarding to Microsoft legal.
- Mike - Incorporate into foundation landing page http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms_Summary
- Mike - Provide text to Grant re http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright and friends in Sept 20th minutes. ?OS or linking to attribution page or both? … liaise with CWG firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike - Thank pavel for kindly agreeing to use the bulk of his contributions.
- Grant - DMCA address update
- Grant - We also need to have better set of DMCA-related links to satisfy US / UK / German law.
- Mike - Data imports & reciprocal licenses. Air to Management team and to legal-talk.
3. Finalise today's agenda
4. Technical Rebuild
Progress and issues
Dermot reports some useful but not conclusive discussion on rebuild list.
Simon will start an update of http://odbl.poole.ch in about two days.
5. Hall of Shame
- Azzugia - no response received to date.
Tuesday June 12th 18:00 UTC / 19:00 BST(UK) / 20:00 CEST