Gluten Free Peach Crisp for One
free of gluten, grains, white sugar, eggs, corn, soy, dairy/casein
created by Carrie of Gingerlemongirl.com
1 ripe peach, sliced, and peeled if you prefer
3-4 tablespoons blanched almond flour
3 teaspoons coconut sugar, divided
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
tiny pinch salt
2 teaspoons butter, coconut oil, or canola oil
- Place sliced peach in a microwave safe (or glass) cereal or soup bowl. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar over the peaches.
- Microwave peaches on high for 3 minutes until they are softened and sugar has caramelized.
- In a small bowl mix together blanched almond flour, remaining coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Using a fork, cut in the butter or coconut oil into the almond flour mixture.
- Sprinkle almond flour mixture on top of the peaches. Cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before eating. Don't share. Eat the whole thing and enjoy every single gluten free, grain free morsel!! :-)
All Rights Reserved. COPYRIGHT © 2007-2011 Gingerlemongirl.com
Do not republish without permission from Carrie Forbes @ firstname.lastname@example.org