Salted Chocolate Peanut Bites
- Nonstick Cooking spray
- 1 ¼ cups coarsely chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 25 store-bought soft caramel squares, unwrapped (7 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3.0 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Liberally grease the bottom and sides of two mini muffin pans.
- Evenly sprinkle 3/4 cup of peanuts over the bottom of muffin cups (the bottom should almost be completely covered).
- Combine caramels and water in a small heat proof bowl and heat in the microwave in 30 second bursts until completely melted and smooth.
- Evenly pour melted caramels over the peanuts.
- In a small heat proof bowl heat chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts until completely melted and smooth. Pour over the caramel layer and spread evenly.
- Immediately top with remaining peanuts and let completely cool.
Yields: 24 bites
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com