Banana Nut Bread
* 1 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
* 2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* 3/4 Cup non-processed white or brown sugar
* 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans or Walnuts
* Equivalent of 2 Eggs Using Egg Replacer
* 2-3 Ripe Bananas Mashed
* 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift together dry ingredients. Stir in nuts, egg replacer, bananas, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 mins (until knife comes out clean).
4. Cool for 5 mins before removing from pan. Cool on wire rack.