Datch Haven · eCommerce Builder
tel. 905·999·5226 | email@example.com
Offers ten years of experience and success in eCommerce, both as a manager and business owner.
Summary of Technical Skills
- E-commerce oriented web design
- HTML (including HTML5), CSS, and semantic tagging (rich snippets) written in compliance with relevant, modern web standards.
- Site structure and layout designed for usability, compatibility, and goal-oriented visitor behavior.
- Site analytics reports and reviews (experienced with Google Analytics).
- Designing custom templates for use with eCommerce platforms (such as ProStores, Volusion, Shopify).
- Creating and maintaining inventory, pricing, automated correspondence, product presentation.
- Technical aspects including templates, automation, sale administration and reports.
- Strategic aspects such pricing, presentation, feedback management, copyright protection, market research.
- Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator CS5. Can create web optimized images, print-ready graphics and PDF documents.
- Strong SEO (search engine optimization)
- Very knowledgeable of both fundamental SEO best tactics and leading edge strategies, which incorporated in everything from coding to copy to feeds and beyond.
- Creating, maintaining and forever-improving comprehensive paid search advertising programs such as AdWords.
- Email campaign creation and management, coupon systems, press releases, social media, etc.
- Readable, no-nonsense copy writing
- Have developed an easy to read style that focuses how most users tend to read online. Easily skimmed, natural flow, informational, to the point.
I began as a graphic designer for a company that sold heavily on eBay and its own site in 2001. Within a year I took over management of their eBay channel and reversed hundreds of thousands of dollars in monthly losses to hundreds of thousands in profit.
With this experience I co-founded a company to provide the same service for other businesses looking to sell their wares online. Our first client sold trade show displays, and we had such immediate, tremendous success with it we essentially became a trade show display seller overnight.
We have since become an online leader and example within the industry, and in 2007 were recognized as Canada's 9th fastest growing company.
Looking for a company/entrepreneur that can use someone with extensive experience with online selling strategies and tactics with a proven track record.
If your company wants someone passionate about what they do, understands how best to contribute, and works with near-obsession for its success, and has a great singing voice -- then please contact me.
I live just outside of Toronto but am willing to move or telecommute.