Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
- 3/4 cup nonfat Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, smooth
- 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and peanut butter until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix until completely combined.
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough out to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into desired sizes depending on the size of your dog and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes then remove from over and flip all the biscuits over and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com