MARCEL TAU | PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER
linkedin.com/in/marceltau | marceltau.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (778) 985.8449
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience as a Producer working on various AAA game projects.
- More than 6 years of experience in Project Management managing projects with budgets of over USD $50 Million.
- Expert at Agile project management methodologies, including acting as Scrum Master.
- Experience in dealing with tight deadlines, budgets, and complex projects, having managed game projects in its complete life-cycle, from pre-production to live operations.
- Business know-how with past experience in management consultancy and business processes, including profound experience with complex decision-making.
Specialties: Team management, communication, budgeting, scheduling, project management, presentation, creative thinking, business analysis, narrative development, feature design.
- Producer for live development of features as well as live operations.
- Line Producer for title from pre-production to launch, then Live Producer responsible for live operations.
- Managed title development from pre-pro to launch, acting as main Product Owner.
- Responsible for feature development from pre-pro all the way to launch, then handled live operations for a full year including a season transition.
Microsoft - The Coalition | Producer | 2017 – Current
- Producer responsible for managing the entire Release pipeline and live operations for Gears of War 4.
- Complete Project Management of Gears of War post launch operations, including monthly PC and Xbox One Releases, as well as daily operations.
- Responsible for hitting targets around revenue, conversion, retention and other KPIs.
- Management of future product road-maps and live product strategy.
- Established Agile process and methodologies to support rapid development of monthly updates that involves all disciplines of a Game Development team.
Electronic Arts | Live Producer | 2016 – 2017
- Leadership of mobile titles within the FIFA group, the biggest sports game franchise in the world.
- Management of the live team to drive player engagement, live content, KPI tracking and insight, and responsibility for hitting daily revenue targets through delivering fun and engaging content.
- Full responsibility for consumer satisfaction of a global product with over 80m installs and over 19 languages supported.
- Accountable for financial performance and forecasting scheduling, team management, stakeholder management and public relations duties.
- Line management of a multidisciplinary live team that includes junior producers, designers, artists, project managers and engineers.
- Sign off of all creative, artistic and scheduling aspects of the live production.
- Ownership of all consumer and press facing communications materials including social channels and networks.
Electronic Arts | Associate Producer | 2014 – 2016
Electronic Arts | Assistant Producer II | 2012 – 2014
Centre for Digital Media | Digital Media Producer | 2011 – 2012
- Producer and Project Manager in several different projects such as mobile games, short films, interactive hybrid media and web platforms.
Bank Bradesco | Project Manager | 2009 – 2011
- Responsible for projects with budgets of more than USD 50 million increased employee efficiency, business process efficiency, and customer satisfaction at Bank’s branches and electronic channels.
American Chamber of Commerce | Committees Department Coordinator |2007 – 2008
- Dean’s Honor List | Collegiate, University of Winnipeg | 2004
- Excellence Award for Academic Achievement | Collegiate, University of Winnipeg | 2004
English – Fluent
Portuguese – Native
Spanish – Advanced
- JIRA - Primavera - Hansoft - MS Project - MS Office - Windows - Photoshop - Flash - DevTrack