Student: The Book Resource Moodle ISU
The Book resource presents the informational content in the form of a book, displaying the table of contents on the left side with its various chapters and sub-chapters.
This guide will help you to understand:
- Accessing Content in a Book.
Accessing Content in a Book
- Click on the Book resource on your course homepage.
- Alternatively you can Open the week/topic in the course where the book is in the Navigation block, and Click on the Book resource there to navigate to the book from anywhere.
- Click on a Chapter Title to read the contents for that chapter.
- The contents will be displayed on the same page .
- Click on the Arrows to navigate through the pages. You can also use the up arrow to exit out of a book resource (and return to the homepage).
- Click on one of the printer options in the Administration Block to print the current page or the entire book.
If you have any additional questions regarding Moodle ISU, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 282-HELP (4357) or your instructor.
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.