Strawberry Banana Parfaits
- 1 lb strawberries, cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3tbl. blue agave or 2tbl. sugar
- 1 bag chessmen cookies, slightly crushed
- In a bowl, add strawberries, bananas, and agave. stir and store in refrigerator.
- 3.4 oz banana cream pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk(I used less than your average 2 cups.less milk means more creamy!)
- In a bowl, add in pudding. whisk in cold milk until thickened. Place in refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar( I used 1/3 cup blue agave)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl with a whisk attachment, beat cream until slightly thickened, add in sugar and vanilla, and continue beating until completely thickened.
Using whatever glasses or dishes you have, begin layering with the fruit, pudding, whipped cream, and crushed chessmen cookies. This is How I did mine.
Repeat And dollop extra cream on top, then add a Cookie Garnish!
Makes 5-7 parfaits