Kentucky Derby Beer Cheese
3/4 bottle of your favorite beer
1/4 large yellow onion, minced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tspn ground black pepper
1/2 tspn Tabasco sauce
1/2 tspn Worcestershire sauce
pinch of Kosher salt
1 tspn dry mustard
16 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- Open a bottle of your favorite beer and let sit for at least 3 hours.
- Add all of the ingredients except the beer to a food processor and pulse until all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Turn the food processor on continuously and pour the beer into the food processor.
- Transfer the mixture to a sealable container. Place a piece of wax paper directly on the cheese and then put lid on container.
- Refrigerate for 2 days.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables, crackers, and pretzels.