People Block or Participants Moodle ISU
The Navigation block and the People block are both helpful when viewing and managing participants in a course.
This guide will help you to view class participants using:
- Using the Navigation Block
- Adding the People Block
Using the Navigation Block
- In the Navigation block, Click on the My Courses option to view your courses.
- Click on the course title you wish to access..
- Under the course name Click on Participants.
- You should now see a list of all participants for that course.
Adding the People Block
- Turn Editing On. For more information please see Moodle ISU Overview.
- Scroll to Add a Block located at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Add... dropdown and Select People.
- This block will be a fast way to get to your participants.
- To move the block, Hover over it with your cursor (which will turn into a 4-point arrow), Click and hold the block, and Drag it to the desired location.
For more information please visit http://docs.moodle.org/25/en/People_block
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA