Spinach Salad with Walnut Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup walnut oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in oven for 5 minutes, or until nuts begin to brown.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, walnuts, cranberries, blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, raspberries, blueberries, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together jam, vinegar, walnut oil, pepper, and salt. Pour over the salad just before serving, and toss to coat.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com